“Believers should acknowledge and wrestle with doubts — not only their own but their friends’ and neighbors’. It is no longer sufficient to hold beliefs just because you inherited them.”
~ Timothy Keller
Thank you for visiting and welcome to Borderland Faith.
This is an experiment started September 2021 by two friends reflecting on their faith struggles, loss of community, and wishing for something more.
We wanted a place where people from different backgrounds and experiences, could come together. A place to share stories and have honest, nonjudgmental conversations in an online community concerning struggles between faith and doubt.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, send us money. Just kidding 😂. Come join us on the Facebook discussion group.
Other things you can do:
- Subscribe in that box over there on the right to get emails with the latest author / contributor stories.
- Check out the story pages (just getting started, but it will grow…we hope). There are two different pages and a link to more stories at another site.
- Share your story. (We could use the help getting started)
- Join the private Facebook discussion group to be part of the community. (Posted a second time at the risk of sounding needy)
- Share this page with others who might be interested
About Borderland Faith
This website was started in 2021 by two friends reflecting on their faith struggles, loss of community, and wishing for something more.
We thought it would be cool to create a place online for people like us to share their stories of doubt and faith, find similar people to talk about those struggles and hopefully build community along the way.
Subscribe to Borderland Faith
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.